UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Nov-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||1|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Extension Officer: Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Master’s Degree in Agricultural/Agricultural Extension/Rural Management/Agricultural Business Management/Vegetable Sciences/Horticulture/Agro-Forestry
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): Master’s Degree in Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physical Anthropology/Genetics/Forensic Science
- Junior Scientific Officer(Chemistry): B.Sc, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Associateship Diploma/Biochemistry/Forensic Science
- Investigator Grade-I: Post Graduation in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics/Mathematics Statistics/Commerce
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||30|
|Junior Scientific Office (Chemistry)|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Nov-2022
- Last Date of Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 11-Nov-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days