UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Account Officer, Accountant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Apr-2023.
UIDAI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Account Officer, Accountant|
|Salary||As Per UIDAI Norms|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Account Officer||1|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
UIDAI Qualification Details
|Assistant Account Officer||CA, MBA|
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 56 years, as on 17-Apr-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Account Officer, Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 on or before 17-Apr-2023.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Account Officer, Accountant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Apr-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Apr-2023
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Note: Cadre Controlling Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the documents so as to reach UIDAI Regional Office Guwahati latest by 02-May-2023