SSC CGL Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently, Staff Selection Commission invites all the eligible Graduate candidates to apply for the different Grade B and Grade C Posts. All other details like Name of examination, salary and the application fees are mention below:
|Name Of Organization:||
Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
|Job Type:||Central Govt Job|
Name of examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019
Name of posts:
1.Name Of Post: Assistant Audit Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
2.Name Of Post: Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
3.Name Of Post: Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service (CSS) / Intelligence Bureau/ Ministry of Railway/ Ministry of External Affairs/ AFHQ / Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre
4.Name Of Post: Assistant in Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre
5.Name Of Post: Assistant in Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre
6. Assistants/Superintendent in Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre
7. Inspector of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in CBDT / CBEC / Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted)
8.Name Of Post: Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
9.Name Of Post: Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
10. Inspector in Department of Posts
11. Inspector of Central Bureau of Narcotics
12. Divisional Accountant in CAG Offices
13. Sub-Inspector in the National Investigation Agency (NIA)
14. Junior Statistical Officer Gr.II in M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation
15.Name Of Post: Statistical Investigator Gr.II in Registrar General of India
16.Name Of Post: Auditor/ Junior Accountant /Accountant in various CAG Offices/ CGDA / Other Ministry / Departments
17.Name Of Post: Senior Secretarial Assistant (SSA) / Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Directorate General Border Road Organisation / various Central Government Offices/ Departments other than CSCS
18.Name Of Post: Tax Assistant in various CBDT/ CBEC
19.Name Of Post: Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group-C)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL Recruitment 2019:
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or
- Company Secretary or
- Masters in Commerce or
- Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or
- Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Candidates should Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or
- Candidates should Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts:
Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
[su_note]The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.[/su_note]
Application Fee: Candidates
should be paid Rs-100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
[su_highlight background=”#fdff99″]Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.[/su_highlight]
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should apply through Online Mode. Apply Online on prescribed format at SSC Recruitment website www.ssc.nic.in from 22/10/2019 to 25/11/2019 only for SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2019.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Recruitment 2019:
|Date for submission of online applications:||22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019|
|Last date for receipt of application:||25-11-2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||27-11-2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||27-11-2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||29-11-2019|
|Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE):||02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020|
|Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations:||22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020|
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|