RRB Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has released a notification at rrbcdg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Travelling Ticket Examiner in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Mar-2023.
RRB Vacancy Details February 2023
|Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
|Travelling Ticket Examiner
|As Per RRB Norms
|RRB Official Website
RRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RRB official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification, Candidates should have age limit As per RRB Norms
As per the Railway Recruitment Boards Norms
Refer Official Notification
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the RRB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RRB Travelling Ticket Examiner Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RRB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RRB Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Mar-2023