Nowadays, people have some of the talents hidden within them. Here is an opportunity for the people who are learning and having expert ideas in Various jobs in Government sides. There are many jobs available in the TNSCPS, which invites people to take part in interviews. Here you will learn about many important details done before attending the exam online. The process is completely taken over through the online process. Also you can refer to the necessary things and prepare thoroughly for exams.
Important details to be noted
Name of the Organization: Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society(TNSCPS)
Type/ Category of jobs: TN Govt Jobs
Post name: Programme Officer
Location of the job: Chennai
Mode of applying: Offline
Educational qualifications / criteria for applying
Should pass any degree from a recognised institution or board.
Salary: Rs. 26, 250/- per month
Procedure of selection
Application / Exam fees
There is no fee requirement to apply for the post in NPCIL.
How to Apply
Here, you will check the steps required for applying for the post in TNSCPS. The steps are,
- Visit the official Website www.tn.gov.in mentioned in the post.
- Get into the Latest news page of careers for freshers.
- Verify the eligibility criteria for applying for the post.
- Download the application form from the link.
- Give all your details correctly for the cross check from the organization.
- Submit the required information or the documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Carry a print out for future use purpose.
The Commissioner/ Secretary State child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No:300, PUrasawalkam High Road,
Important dates to be remembered
Start date for the submission of application form- 29-12-2020
Last date for the submission of application form- 08-01-2021
Apply Mode: Offline