PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Mar-2023.
PGCIL Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (POWERGRID)||27|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (CTUIL)||3|
|Management Trainee (DVC)||5|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, MBA in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Social Work from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 31-Dec-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Mar-2023
- Start Date for Applying for UGC-NET (2022): 29-Dec-2022
- Last Date for Applying for UGC-NET (2022): 17-Jan-2023
- Date of UGC-NET Examination: 21st February 2023 to 10th March 2023
PGCIL Notification Important Links
Note: For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org