PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jul-2022.
PGCIL Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.11000-15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate (Computer Science)||14|
|ITI – Electrician||161|
|Diploma in Office Management||3|
|Graduate (Electronics Telecommunication Engineering)||6|
|HR Executive – POWERGRID||5|
PGCIL Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
PGCIL Qualification Details
- Graduate (Computer Science): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
- HR Executive: MBA in HR, Post Graduation Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation
- CSR Executive: Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development/Management or equivalent
- ITI – Electrician: ITI in Electrician
- Diploma (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Graduate (Electrical): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate (Civil): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Office Management: 10th, Diploma in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice/Modern Office Practice/Modern Office Practice Management/Office Management & Computer Application
- Law Executive: Degree, Graduation in Law, LLB
- Graduate (Electronics Telecommunication Engineering): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
- Graduate (Electronics/Telecom): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
- Secretarial Assistant: 10th
- Executive (LAW): Degree, Graduation in Law, LLB
- ITI (Electrical): ITI in Electrical
- HR Executive – POWERGRID: MBA in HR, Post Graduation in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India recruitment notification, Candidate minimum age should be 18 years.
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Norms
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Documents Verification
PGCIL Salary Details
|Post Name||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate (Computer Science)||Rs.15000/-|
|ITI – Electrician||Rs.11000/-|
|Diploma in Office Management||Rs.12000/-|
|Graduate (Electronics Telecommunication Engineering)|
|ITI ( Electrical)||Rs.11000/-|
|HR Executive – POWERGRID||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PGCIL Trade Apprentice Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2022