Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assam jobs.in Website. Recently Oil India Limited invites all the eligible candidates for applying the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer operator). All the eligible candidates apply for this Grade V Post. All the other details are given below:
Name Of Organization: Oil India Limited
Job Type: Central Government Job
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Total Post: 19.
Name Of Post: Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer operator)
No Of Post: 19 [UR:10, OBC-NCL:5, SC:2, ST:2]
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application
- And should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
[su_note radius=”4″] Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth [/su_note]
- General/EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- SC: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years.
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives.
Rs-13,500- 28,000 p/m.
- Selection process shall consist of Stage-1: Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
- Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in the Written Test to qualify for COST. However, merely securing qualifying marks in Written Test shall not make Candidate(s) eligible to appear in COST.
How To Apply:
- The application form should be neatly filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification/advertisement only. Applications received in a format other than the prescribed/as given will be rejected.
- Candidate should clearly mention the correct postcode in the application form at all applicable places for the post applied as given in this notification/advertisement.
- Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the prescribed Application Form. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information in the prescribed Application Form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Applications received in a format other than that prescribed/as given will be rejected. Furnishing wrong/false information shall lead to disqualification of the application.
- Candidate(s) must submit 02 (two) copies of recent 3cm x 3cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the following documents/ certificates/ testimonials along with the correctly filled-up Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth and issued on or before the crucial date.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification issued on or before the crucial date.
- Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC, the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details.
Applications should be sent to the address mentioned below by speed post only.
OIL India Limited, P.O.-Udayanvihar,
Guwahati, Kamrup(M), Assam, PIN-781171.
LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE/CUT-OFF): 26/10/2019 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS).
Also Read: Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2019
Also Read: DSSSB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
Also Read: Fishery Development Officer, Tinsukia Recruitment 2019
Also Read: Social Welfare,Assam Recruitment 2019
Also Read: NF Railway Recruitment 2019: Act Apprentice (2590 Post)
|Official Advertisement:||[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2mrU5sM” target=”blank” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here [/su_button]|