NVS Recruitment 2019: Hello Friends, Welcome To the AssamJobs.in Website. Recently Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites all the eligible candidates for the Post of PGT/ TGT/ Teacher/ LDA/ Nurse/ Assistant/ Assistant Commissioner and different other Teaching and Non-teaching Post. Apply this post through Online Mode. All the details are given below:
Name Of Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Starting Date: 10 Jul 2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
Last Date: 09 Aug 2019.
Total Vacancies: 2370
1. Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)
No of posts: 5
(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
(ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
Age: 45 years.
2. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B)
No of posts: 430
Educational Qualification: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subjects.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
3. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B)
No of posts: 1154
(A) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.
(B) Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
(C) B.Ed. Degree
(D) Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional language as the case may be.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
4. Miscellaneous Category of Teacher (Group-B)
No of posts: 564
a) Music: Five years of study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
b) Art: Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)
c) PET: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution. OR D.P.Ed. from a recognized University/ Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is at least a University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
5. Female Staff Nurse (Group B)
No of posts: 55
a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
b) Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
- Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
Age: 35 years
6. Legal Assistant (Group C)
No of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Age: Between 18 to 32 years
7. Catering Assistant (Group C)
No of posts: 26
- Secondary School (X class pass) and
- Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering.
- OR Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. OR Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Age: 35 years.
8. Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
No of posts: 135
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
12 Passed or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Women (All Category) except for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: 10 years.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job salary details have been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – Level -12 (₹ 78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Level-8 (₹ 47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – Level-4 (₹ 25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-.
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-.
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-.
- Visit NVS official website – https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Search for Teaching & Non-Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NVS Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on NVS and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if NVS asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
|Registration Open:||10th July 2019|
|Registration Closes:||9th August 2019|
|Fee deposit opens:||10th July 2019|
|Fee Closes:||12th August 2019|
|Date of Written Examination / CBT:||5th – 10th September 2019 (tentative)|
[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/32gBK21″ background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]