NIPER Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research (NIPER) has released a notification at niper.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Veterinary Officer in Mohali – Guwahati. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Sep-2022.
NIPER Vacancy Details August 2022
|Institute Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research (NIPER)|
|Post Details||Veterinary Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mohali – Guwahati – Ahmedabad – Raebareli|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|NIPER Official Website||niper.nic.in|
NIPER Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIPER official notification candidate should have completed B.V.Sc, M.V.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 19-Sep-2022.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft, NEFT
Written Test, Presentation & Interview
How to apply for NIPER Recruitment (Veterinary Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Officiating Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (Niper), Sector-67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)-160062 on or before 19-Sep-2022. Soft Copy of Applications can also be sent through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for NIPER Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIPER recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Officiating Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (Niper), Sector-67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)-160062 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Sep-2022. Soft Copy of Applications can also be sent through Email Id: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Sep-2022