National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Hello friends Welcome to the Assam jobs.in Website. National Highway Authority of India deals with transport & highways, candidates who have a degree in law from a well-known university can apply which will be under a contract basis all over the country. There will be reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS as per the rules of the government. To those candidates who have passed on merits for their Common Law Admission Test.
There will be information which will be mentioned below:
[su_table responsive=”yes” class=”border: black;”]
Name of Organization: National Highways Authority of India
Job Type: Central Government Job
Job Location: Assam
Official Website: WWW. nhai.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Total Post: 30
National Highways Authority of India recruitment Details
Name of Post: Young Professional (Legal)
No of Post: 30
- Applicants should have a degree from a well know school/university or college.
- Applicants should get their common law admission test marks for the year 2018 and also a post-graduate in this field.
Age: Applicants should be below 30 years as per the rules of the government in India.
Salary: Candidates will be getting monthly rupees 60,000 per month, in which it is all included.
- Applicants who got a merit for common law admission test will be eligible for this and even a post-graduate will be allowed.
- Applicants who have experience in a law field such as matters/ arbitration/ legislative matters/ or land purchasing will get chosen.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should go to the website www. Nhai.gov.in for registration.
- Click on “About Us” – Vacancies- then click on the recent advertisement of Young Professional (Legal) – online application.
- Fill in the form with the correct details.
- Documents need to be submitted, which will be mentioned below:
- Photographs which is scanned in “Jpg” format.
- Scan signature in “JPG” format.
- Certificates of all your qualifications and your report card.
- Then press on the next button.
- The preview of the application will be seen.
- You can edit and send the application form which will be the final one.
- If the Candidates finished filling the form, then press on “Submit” for online submission.
- After submitting the form online, there will be a “Unique Reference Number” along with the application form so that you will get to know that the application has been accepted.
[su_button url=”https://nhai.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/JobPost/2216/1_YoungProfessionalLEGAL002.pdf” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]