N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Official Website. Recently N.F. Railway, Guwahati invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of 12 Group C & Group D Posts. All the eligible and interested are applied for these posts. The candidates to go through the latest N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the 12 Group C & Group D Posts job applications. Candidates are requested to apply offline. For more information visit the official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment Details 2019:
N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment 2019: N.F. Railway, Guwahati Government applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Group C & Group D Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Group C & Group D posts are mention below. The Last date of submitting an application in 7th, January 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in Group C & Group D Posts. Detailed information on N.F. Railway, Guwahati Government Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the N.F. Railway, Guwahati Government selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. N.F. Railway, Guwahati will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by N.F. Railway, Guwahati.
N.F. Railway, Guwahati Notification Highlights:
|N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment 2019:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||NF Railway, Guwahati.|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Job|
|Post Name:||Group C & Group D|
|Age Limit:||18-38 Years|
|Salary Details:||Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission|
N.F. Railway, Guwahati Vacancy Details:
1.Name Of Post: Group ‘C’ (Level-2)
No of posts: 2
Age as on 01/01/2020:
- UR: 18 to 30
- OBC/MOBC: 18 to 33
- SC/ST: 18 to 35.
- 12th (+2 stage) or
- Its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. [50% marks are not to be insisted upon in the case of ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen and
- where candidates possess qualifications higher than HSC, such as Graduation/Post Graduation].
- Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist/Accounts Clerk cum Typist based on vacancy A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and
- Having ITI certificate for the posts of Artisans in Technical Categories.
2.Name Of Post: Group ‘D’ (Level- 1)
No of posts: 10
Age as on 01/01/2020:
- UR: 18 to 33
- OBC/MOBC: 18 to 36
- SC/ST: 18 to 38.
- 10th pass from a recognized Board with National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT or
- 10th pass from a recognized Board with ITI for appointment in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, S&T and Catering departments.
- 10th pass OR ITI OR equivalent from a recognized Board for appointment in other departments.
Scout & Guide Qualification:
- A President Scout/ Guide/ Rover/ Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWD) holder in any section;
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 (five) years (i.e. from 0.04.2014 onwards). The “Certificate of Activeness” should be as per Annexure- “C” and
- Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railways level AND two events at State level.
- Group “C” (Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission) and erstwhile
- Group “D” (Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission) shall be conducted separately. A candidate may apply both for Grade Pay ₹1900 and Grade Pay ₹1800 but should apply to vide separate application.
How to apply for N.F. Railway, Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply as per application format given at Annexure-A by the candidate in his/her own handwriting on a good quality A-4 size plain paper along with three recent (taken within last two months) passport size photographs duly self-attested without wearing any wig, cap or coloured glasses, The application should be duly filled and signed by the candidate in own handwriting.
Applications must be sent through ordinary post addressed to Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati —784 011 (Assam) OR dropped in the APPLICATION BOX in the Recruitment Section in the Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, NF Railway HO, Maligaon, Guwahati (Assam) on or before 07.01.2020. (For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pang: Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 17.01.2020 by post only).
Details of the terms & conditions, application format, examination fees, mode of selection etc. may be seen in the Employment News dated 07.12.2019 and may be downloaded in the official websites of Northeast Frontier Railway from 07.12.2019 viz.. www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in > General Info >Recruitment Notification (Sports, Scouts & Guides and Cultural).
The top of the envelope containing the application should clearly indicate “APPLICATION AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA, E.N. No.______________, GP…………………. & COMMUNITY;…………………………”
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
Latest Jobs Updates: