MHRB, Assam Recruitment Details 2019:
MHRB, Assam Recruitment 2019: MHRB, Assam Government applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Inspector Of Drugs Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Inspector Of Drugs posts are mention below. The Last date of submitting an application in 6th, December 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Inspector Of Drugs Posts. Detailed information on MHRB, Assam Government Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the MHRB, Assam Government selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Systems Assistant Government will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification MHRB, Assam
MHRB, Assam Notification Highlights:
|MHRB, Assam Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.
|Job Type:||Assam Government Jobs|
|Post Name:||Inspector of Drugs|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Per month|
MHRB, Assam Vacancy Details:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
Educational Qualification of MHRB, Assam Recruitment 2019:
- A candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1 (one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo), except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- Written Examination (OMR based Objective type multiple choices) &
- Viva Voce/Interview.
- The application must be accompanied by the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
How to apply MHRB, Assam Recruitment 2019:
Candidate should apply through Online Mode. Candidates need to apply online https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The last date of online application will be received till 06/12/2019.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|