Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Lakhimpur Judiciary (Lakhimpur Judiciary) has released a notification at lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Peon in Lakhimpur – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Feb-2023
Lakhimpur Judiciary Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Lakhimpur Judiciary (Lakhimpur Judiciary)|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lakhimpur – Assam|
|Lakhimpur Judiciary Official Website||lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in|
Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Lakhimpur Judiciary official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee
Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment (Peon) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur on or before 22-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for Lakhimpur Judiciary Peon Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Lakhimpur Judiciary recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Feb-2023
- Tentative Date of Interview: 20th to 24th March 2023
Lakhimpur Judiciary Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in