Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Karnataka Bank invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Probationary Officer Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs Karnataka Bank Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Probationary Officer Posts job applications. Candidates apply through offline. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Details:
Karnataka Bank applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Probationary Officer Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Probationary Officer Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 18th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Karnataka Bank. Recruitment Detailed information Karnataka Bank Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below Karnataka Bank selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Karnataka Bank Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank Notification Highlights:
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Organization:||Karnataka Bank.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Probationary Officer Posts|
|Age Limit:||28 Years.|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
Name of post: Probationary Officer (Scale-I)
Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992].
The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One-year Executive-MBA).
Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
Rs 600/- [Rs 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST .
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates shall apply online only between 08-01-2020 to 18-01-2020 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 08-01-2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 18-01-2020
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
Latest Jobs Updates:
- Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment 2020: Apply For Peon, Chowkidar & Room Bearer Posts
- Meghalaya Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 10 Bank Assistant-Cum-Cashier Posts
- Assam Trade Promotion Organisation Recruitment 2020: Company Secretary @ Guwahati
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Admit Card 2020: Junior Assistant [18 Posts]
- CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Apply For 5 Project Trainee Posts [Walk-In]
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 3 Stenographer & Attender Posts
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2020: Apply For 8 Guest Faculty Post
- SSA, Assam Recruitment 2020: LDA Cum Typist, Grade-IV & Night Chowkidar @