We all know that the candidates who are all looking for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 jobs must be searching for the right updates regarding the notifications. So, the candidates who all are interested and having an eligibility to apply as per the criteria, they can move ahead to apply on or before the last date given for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for the role SSC Officers.
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
No. of Vacancies: 210
Role of Job: SSC Officers
Job Location: All over India
Official website: www.join.indiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2020
According to the sources, the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 has released the notification regarding the number of vacancies and roles. To apply, make sure the candidates should follow eligibility criteria. For instance, education qualification and age limitation should be followed as per the instruction.
For SSC Officers
- The candidates should complete BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% minimum marks from recognized institute or university. To know more about particular education qualification, then visit official portal.
Indian Navy Recruitment Age limitation
- Applicants should visit the official portal to know about age criteria for particular post. Also, the candidates relaxation when it comes to upper age limit will be allotted according to government rules.
Selection procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment
- Short listing
- SSB Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment
- The eligible candidates should visit official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get application online.
- Once entered, enter the valid personal details like qualification, photo and sign; make sure to upload online.
- You can take a copy of that document for further reference.
Note: To apply, the applicants need to complete the registration fee via various payment modes like
- Internet Banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
About Indian Navy Recruitment
Job aspirants are very much awareness about Indian Navy Recruitment and they show their interest always as want to be a part of such organization. For information, each and every year, Indian Navy Recruitment always come up with various vacancies and creates an opportunity to the aspirants. If the candidates work hard through their preparation, they will be easily recruited for any type of roles released by Indian Navy Recruitment.