Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Indian Army invites all the eligible candidates to apply for attending the rally. All the interested and eligible candidates attend the interview. The candidates to go through the latest Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. Indian Army Recruitment cames under the Central Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the Soldier General Duty Posts job applications are collected through online mode.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Details 2020:
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020: Indian Army applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Soldier General Duty Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Soldier General Duty. posts are mention below. The last date of submitting the application form is 28th December 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Soldier General Duty Posts. Detailed information on Indian Army Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Army selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Indian Army will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Indian Army.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification Highlights:
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Indian Army.|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Official Website:||www.joinindianarmy .nic.in.|
|Post Name:||Soldier General Duty|
|Age Limit:||18-43 years|
|Salary Details:||17 ½ to 21 Yrs Per month|
Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Venue: Solmara Military Stadium, Tezpur
Rally Date: 13 Jan 2020 to 17 Jan 2020
1.Name Of Post: Soldier General Duty
17 ½ to 21 yrs
- Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or
- The grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2.Name Of Post: Soldier Technical
17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10+2/Intermediate Examination passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and
- English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Soldier Clk/SKT Age:
17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
4. Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
17 ½ to 23 yrs
- Class 10th Simple Pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesman 08th Pass
17 ½ to 23 yrs
Class 08th Simple Pass (for Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper).
No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
Documents to bring to the rally:
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificate. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile / Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate or any other government officials of the same rank will only be accepted.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW
the candidate is required to provide the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have a photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. (
- Sportsmen who have represented India at the International level and State at National level within the last two years.
- For a list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State Level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within the last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under-
(aa) All Sr/Jr national Championship Certificate: Respective National Federation.
(ab) All-State & Dist level Certificates: Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level Certificate: Inter-University Sports Board.
(ad) All Scholl level certificate: All India School Games Federation.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per given below duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
How to apply the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020:
Candidates should apply through Online. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 14 Nov 19 to 28 Dec 2019.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29 Dec 2019 to 12 Jan 2020.
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy .nic.in.
Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29 Dec 2019 to 12 Jan 2020.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|