IBPS Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct IXth (9th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 [IBPS CRP- PO/MT-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21] for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution.
[su_table responsive=”yes” class=”border: black;”]
Name of examination: IBPS CRP- PO/MT-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21.
No of posts: 4336 (UR-2031, EWS-432, OBC-904, SC-670, ST-299, PWD-237)
Age: 20-30 years as on 01/08/2019, age relaxation as per rules for SC / ST/ OBC / PWDs/ Ex.-SM
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised University/Institution.
Pay: JMG-I scale ₹23700-42020
Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India .
Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 12/10/2019, 13/10/2019, 19/10/219 and 20/10/2019. Main Examination will be conducted on 30/11/2019. Interviews will be conducted in January/February 2020.
Application Fee: ₹600/- (₹100/- SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid Online between 07/08/2019 to 28/08/2019.
The IXth (9th) CRP for Bank PO/MT Vacancy will have the following Examination as given in the image below. Online Preliminary Examination will have 3 subjects having 100 questions of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability with a total of 100 marks of one-hour duration only.
Quantitative Aptitude: 35
Reasoning Ability: 35
Total: 100 Marks.
(B) Main Examination:
Reasoning and computer Aptitude: 60
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40
English Language: 40
Data Analysis and Interpretation: 60
The Online Main Examination for IBPS CRP for PO/MT Exam will be of 3 hours and 155 questions having 4 subjects Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis & Interpretation of 200 marks with an additional 30 minutes for English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply Online on prescribed format at IBPS recruitment website from 07/08/2019 to 28/08/2019 only.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 07-08-2019
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 28-08-2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination –Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination –Preliminary: 12 to 20-10-2019
- Result of Online exam –Preliminary: October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main: November 2019
- Online Examination –Main: 30-11-2019
- Declaration of Result –Main: December 2019
- Download of Call letters for interview: January 2020
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
- [su_button url=”https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/CRP_PO_MT_IX.pdf” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]