GSI Recruitment 2022: Geological Survey of India (GSI) has released a notification at gsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Ordinary Grade Driver in Tripura – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Sep-2022.
GSI Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Post Details||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tripura – Sikkim – Nagaland – Assam|
|GSI Official Website||gsi.gov.in|
GSI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per GSI official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Geological Survey of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 40 years, As on 13-Sep-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for GSI Recruitment (Ordinary Grade Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong-793006, Meghalaya on or before 13-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the GSI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong-793006, Meghalaya (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Sep-2022
GSI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: gsi.gov.in