Gauhati University Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Gauhati University invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Treasurer/ Deputy Engineer (Civil). All the eligible and interested candidates apply for these posts. The candidates to go through the latest Gauhati University Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. Gauhati University cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the Treasurer/ Deputy Engineer (Civil) Posts. Treasurer/ Deputy Engineer (Civil) job applications are collected through online mode. Application are available on official website: www.gauhati.ac.in.
Gauhati University Recruitment Details 2019:
Gauhati University Recruitment 2019: Gauhati University applications are invited from all Assam Male and female candidates to apply for the post of Treasurer/ Deputy Engineer (Civil) Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Medical and Non-Medical Posts posts are mention below. The last date of submitting the application form is 26th November 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Treasurer/ Deputy Engineer (Civil) Posts. Detailed information on Gauhati University latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Gauhati University selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Indian Navy will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Gauhati University.
Gauhati University Notification Highlights 2019:
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Gauhati University|
|Job Type:||Assam Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Gauhati University, Assam|
Gauhati University Vacancy Details 2019:
1.Name Of Post: Treasurer, G.U.
No of posts: 1, (UR)
Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- Candidates should complete A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent Grade of B’ in the UGC 7 point scale or
- Professional qualification from the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWA) or from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ACA/AFA).
- Candidates At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in administration/finance & accounts in a higher educational institution.
- Comparable experience in research establishment and or other institutions of higher education.
- 15 years of administrative experience or experience at management level in Finance & Accounts of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer or an equivalent post.
- Working experience of Budgeting & Financial Accounting etc.
- In Autonomous Bodies/ Universities.
- Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of State Universities relating to Accounts/Audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
Candidates Not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years on the last date of submission of application.
2.Name Of Post: Deputy University Engineer (Civil), G.U.
No of posts: 1, (UR)
Rs 30,000-1,10,000 + Grade Pay Rs 14,500/-
- Candidates should complete B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with experience in designing RCC Building, construction, supervision & quality control at the site.
- Candidate should be well versed in using Civil Engineering Software & Microsoft Office.
Candidates Not less than 30 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only and in case of SC/ST Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only by Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as an application fee for the post.
How to Apply Gauhati University Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should apply through Offline Mode. Prescribed application form, the details of qualifications & other are available in the University website: www.gauhati.ac.in.
- The candidates may download the application form from the above website.
- Application in any other form will not be accepted.
- Two (2) copies of application with all testimonials are needed to be submitted.
- The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post & advertisement no.
- Self-attested copies of Mark-Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates etc. must be attached to the application.
- Incomplete applications or applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 latest by 26.11.2019.
[su_highlight background=”#fdff99″]Those are in employment should submit their applications through proper channel or must submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer.[/su_highlight]
Advertisement Details of Gauhati University Recruitment 2019:
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019||Advertisement|
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|