Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Protocol Assistant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Apr-2023.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Post Details||Protocol Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14000-70000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.gov.in|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati High Court official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 03-Apr-2023.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Viva-Voce
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (Protocol Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in, Starts from 20-03-2023 to 03-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court Protocol Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Apr-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 06-Apr-2023
Gauhati High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ghconline.gov.in
Note: For any Query/Complaint, payment etc. please email to email@example.com & Copy of the Email should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org