Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome To the Assamjobs.in Website. Application is invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara.
[su_table responsive=”yes” class=”border: black;”]
Name of post: Junior Assistant
Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Proficiency in Computer. Typing both English and Assamese.
Salary: Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP-6200/- per month
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the registration numbers, along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (Five) years in case of the Candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. The rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the Candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM No. ABP.6/2016/9-A dated 25th April ‘2018.
In the case of persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM. No ABP. 144/95/121-A. Dated 28-10-2015
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dated 21/05/2018.
Stage 2: Against vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted as per rule based on the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the Original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies self-attested passport size photograph along with the application.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
The last date of receipt of application is 12/09/2019. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
The application should be submitted to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara, P.O.- Baladmari, Assam, PIN-783121.
[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/30jgXJE” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]