DHSFW Document Verification 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam invites candidates who appeared Computer-based Skill Test for the post of LDA/ Computer/ Field & Evaluation Worker to appear for document verification and submission of option for the post. In this regard, a notification has been released.
This is for information of all concerned that the candidates who appeared in the Computer-based Skill Test held from 04/01/2020 to 05/01/2020 for the posts of LDA/Computer/Field & Evaluation Worker under this Directorate as per this Directorate Notice No.HSFW/RE/132/2019/2152 dated 21/10/2019 are directed to appear for document verification and submission of option for the post in case a candidate is shortlisted for multiple posts, at the following Venue as per Date and Time have given below:
DHSFW Document Verification 2020 Schedule:
|1. Computer:||12/02/2020 (10 AM onwards)|
|2. LD Assistant:||14/02/2020 (10 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|3. Field & Evaluation Worker:||14/02/2020 (1.30 PM to 4 PM)|
Venue: Office of the Principal, Health & Family Welfare Training Centre, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati- 22.
Documents Required for Verification:
The candidates are required to bring all documents and certificates in original along with a set of self-attested Xerox copies of these documents and certificates, list of which is given below.
1. Original Admit Cards of Written Examination and Computer-based Skill Test.
2. HSLC Admit Card or Birth Certificate as proof of age.
3. Mark sheets and pass certificates of all Examinations from HSLC or equivalent onwards.
4. Caste certificate (where applicable) from a competent authority
5. Permanent Residential Certificate/Domicile Certificate from the competent authority
6. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
7. Diploma Certificate, wherever applicable.