DC Office Biswanath Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assam Jobs.in Official Website. Recently, Deputy Commissioner Office Biswanath invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Assistant/ EVM Godown Keeper posts. The last date for submitting an application on 25-11-2019. All other details like education qualification, salary are given below:
|Name Of Organization:||O/o Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs.|
DC Office Biswanath Recruitment Details 2019:
1.Name Of Post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 06 (UR- 1, EWS-2, SC-1, OBC-2)
Salary: P.B.-2 Rs. 14000/- to 49000/-+ GP. 6200/-
2.Name Of Post: EVM Godown Keeper
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Pay: P.B.-2 Rs. 14000/- to 49000/-+ GP. 6200/-
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years as on 01/ 01/2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per the existing Govt. norms issued vide office OM No. ABP.06 2016/04 Dtd.03/03/2016.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate Degree in Arts, Science and Commerce from a University recognized by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac, Excel, powerpoint, DTP (English & Assamese ) and Internet etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma in computer application/knowledge from an Institute recognized by the State/Central Government.
Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) has to be deposited as processing fee al the Public Facilitation Centre, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath and at the office of the Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil), Gohpur either through online payment or cash deposit.
[su_highlight background=”#fdff99″]Online payment may be made to Account No. 50100263010009, IFSC Code: HDFC0001962.[/su_highlight]
The receipt of the payment made has to be submitted along with the application form. For ST/SC/EWS candidates, there will no processing fees.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant/ EVM Godown Keeper will have to appear in a written test of 150 marks for 2(two) hours, comprising of General English (50 marks).
- General Knowledge (50 Marks) and Quantitative Aptitude/Logical Reasoning (50 Marks). Further, they will have to appear in another Test of knowledge to Computer (Practical 50 Marks).
- On the basis of the marks secured in the written test, four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified for the Computer Test. No. TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of merit (i.e. aggregate marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test) and preference as mentioned by the candidates.
- There will be no Viva-Voce interview.
How to Apply DC Office Biswanath Recruitment 2019:
The Applicants must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with the application.
- Self-attested photocopies of all Certificates (Mark-Sheets in support of educational qualification &
- other required qualifications,
- Age proof certificate,
- Caste Certificate if applicable,
- valid employment exchange registration certificate etc.
- 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph. (One of which should be pasted on the application Form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 must be enclosed along with the Application Form.
- EWS(Economically Weaker Sections) certificate from the competent authority to be submitted along with the application form in respect of the Candidate under Reservation category of E.W.S.
The application will be received during the office hours up to the last date of form submission at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner Biswanath or may be sent to following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath District, P.O. Chariali, Assam, PIN-784176, Applications received after the last date fixed for submission of application will not be entertained.
[su_note]The last date of submission of application is fixed as 25th of November, 2019 up to 5 PM.[/su_note]
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|