We all know that the candidates who are all looking for the BECIL Recruitment 2020 jobs must be searching for the right updates regarding the notifications. So, the candidates who all are interested and having an eligibility to apply as per the criteria, they can move ahead to apply on or before the last date given for BECIL Recruitment 2020 for the role Assistant.
Name of Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
No. of Vacancies: 21
Role of Job: Assistant
Employment type: Central Govt Jobs
Location: All over India
Starting date: 25.12.2020
Last date: 17.01.2021
Apply link: www.becilregistration.com
Apply mode: Online
Starting date to apply: 22.12.2020
Last date to apply: 21.01.2021
BECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
According to the sources, the BECIL Recruitment 2020 has released the notification regarding the number of vacancies and roles. To apply, make sure the candidates should follow eligibility criteria. For instance, education qualification and age limitation should be followed as per the instruction.
The candidates should complete 12th, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc from recognized institute or university.
Ford India Recruitment Age limitation: Maximum 35 years
- Account Executive – Rs. 30,000/-
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer – Rs. 20,000/-
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 30,000/-
- Fire Safety Supervisor – Rs. 40,000/-
- Web Designer and Developer – Rs. 40,000/-
- Network Engineer – Rs. 40,000/-
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Library Intern – Rs. 20,000/-
- Programmer – Rs. 40,000/-
- Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive – Rs. 55,000/-
- Physical Fitness Trainer – Rs. 30,000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance) – Rs. 40,000/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 40,000/-
Selection procedure for BECIL Recruitment
- Written test
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment
- The eligible candidates should visit official website www.bencil.com to get application online.
- Once entered, you need to search for the right page and check out the eligibility criteria.
- After that, make sure to complete your payment.
- Now, the candidates can edit their application form when it comes to submission.
- You can take a copy of that document for further reference.
Note: To apply, the applicants need to complete the registration fee via various payment modes like
- Internet Banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
About BECIL Recruitment
Job aspirants are very much awareness about BECIL Recruitment and they show their interest always as want to be a part of such organization. For information, each and every year, BECIL Recruitment always come up with various vacancies and creates an opportunity to the aspirants. If the candidates work hard through their preparation, they will be easily recruited for any type of roles released by BECIL Recruitment.