APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification at apsc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2022.
APSC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Salary||Rs.30000-110000/- Per Month|
|APSC Official Website||apsc.nic.in|
APSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lecturer (P & M)||9|
|Lecturer (Work Experience)||2|
APSC Recruitment required eligibility details
APSC Qualification Details
- Lecturer (PSTE): M.Ed, Master’s Degree
- Lecturer (IFIC): Degree, M.Ed, Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science
- Lecturer (DRU): Diploma in AE/Social Work, Degree, M.Ed, Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science, Ph.D
- Lecturer (P & M): M.A, M.Ed, Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Geography/Public Administration, Ph.D
- Lecturer (CMDE): Degree, M.Ed, Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science/Child Psychology/Child Development, Ph.D
- Lecturer (Work Experience): Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Sciences, Ph.D
- Lecturer (ET): Degree in Teacher Education, Mass Communication/Commercial Arts, M.Ed, Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science, Ph.D
As per the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for APSC Recruitment (Lecturer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022, Assam on or before 30-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for APSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the APSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2022