Wipro released the official notification for project engineer and service desk posts. They are hiring the Engineering and Non-Engineering graduates. The eligible candidates apply for this exam through the online. 2020 passed out students are only eligible for this exam.
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Experience – Freshers
- Batch – 2020
- Job Location – Pune/Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore
- Last Date – ASAP
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech
- Experience – Fresher
- Batch – 2021
- Salary – Rs 3.5 LPA
- Job Location – Across India
- Event Date – 11 Jan 2021 – 17th Jan 2021
- Last Date – 5th January 2021
- Engineering/Non-Engineering graduates
- 10th or equivalent: Pass
- 12th or equivalent: Pass
- Graduation: Pass
- Engineering-Rs 2.2 LPA
- Non-Engineering-Rs 1.2 LPA
15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
Interview: Upon selection in the preliminary screening, candidate will be required to go through Voice Interview followed by HR interview.
How to Apply for these post
- Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the www.wipro.com official website. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
- We need to check out the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
- After understanding the notification. Then you need to download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
- After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
- Finally we need to send the application through the online. It easily reaches the administration.
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply Mode: Online