West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. There is a Railway Job. Candidates are requested to apply for these posts on or before 27/02/2021. WCR has released the new vacancies for different posts. Eligibility criteria like educational qualification and other details have been given below.
- Organization: West Central Railway
- Job Role: Trade Apprentice
- Job Destination: Across India
- Job Category: Railway Job
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Total Vacancy: 561
- Starting Date: 28/01/2021
- Last Date: 27/02/2021
- Official Website Link: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Educational Qualification: The Interested Candidates should have completed a 10th Class with ITI or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years – Maximum Age: 24 Years
Age relaxation: It is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Salary: As per Govt Norms
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
Way to Apply:
- Please visit the Official Website at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download the Official Advertisement and Application.
- Click on that and fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your Application, details are correct or not.
- Review the documents and submit them.
Apply Mode: Online