SSC Grade C & Grade D Examination 2019: Hello Friends, Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Website. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have the required skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Name Of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Type: Assam Govt Job
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in
SSC Grade C & Grade D Examination details:
Name of Post: SSC Grade C & Grade D
No of Post: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in Para-5 (a) and 5 (b) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation is as follows:
SC/ ST: 5 years 02
OBC: 3 years 03
PwD (Unreserved): 10 years 04
PwD (OBC): 13 years 05
PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years 06
Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2020):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
- All candidates who are declared qualified in Computer Based Examination will be required to produce all the relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.01.2020.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
How To Apply:
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 18.10.2019 (17:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Dibrugarh (5102),
- Guwahati(Dispur) (5105),
- Jorhat (5107),
- Silchar (5111)
[su_note radius=”4″]The last date for submission of online applications is 18.10.2019 (17:00).[/su_note]
|The date for submission of online applications:||20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019|
|Last date for receipt of application:||18.10.2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||20.10.2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||20.10.2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||22.10.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination:||05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020|
|Official Website:||[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2mtI1Hh” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here [/su_button]|
|Official Website:||[su_button url=” https://ssc.nic.in” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here [/su_button]|