Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Social Welfare, Dhemaji invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator. All the interested and eligible candidates apply for this post. The post has been created under “District Level Centre for Woman (DLCW)” for the District of Dhemaji under “National Mission for Woman (NMEW)” to support all the Woman Welfare scheme including “ Mahila Sakti Kendra’(MSK). The candidates to go through the latest Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator Posts job applications are collected through online mode. Candidates download their application from the official website: www.dhemaji.gov.in.
Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment Details 2019:
Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment 2019: Social Welfare, Dhemaji applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Professor and Assistant Professor posts are mention below. The last date of submitting the application form is 14th November 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator Posts. Detailed information on Social Welfare, Dhemaji latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Social Welfare, Dhemaji selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Social Welfare, Dhemaji will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Social Welfare, Dhemaji.
Social Welfare, Dhemaji Notification Highlights:
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.|
|Job Type:||Assam Government Jobs|
|Post Name:||Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator|
|Age Limit:||18-43 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.35,000/- Per month|
Social Welfare, Dhemaji Vacancy Details:
1.Name Of Post: Woman Welfare Officer
No of posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- Masters in Social Work (From a recognized university) with an understanding of schemes/programmes implemented with a focus on the woman.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials. * Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization; Woman and resident of the same district.
2.Name Of Post: District Coordinator
No of posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 20,000/-(fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (From a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to the woman in the District.
- Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Woman & resident of same District.
The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019.
How to Apply Social Welfare, Dhemaji Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should be applying through Offline Mode. The candidate shall be required to download the prescribed application from the website dhemaji.gov.in w.e.f. 08/11/2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form.
- Do not staple the photograph.
- Age-proof certificate (Admit /Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
A candidates could apply only for one post The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Woman Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Woman (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the District Social Welfare Officer, Ratanpur, Dhemaji Assam, PIN-787057.
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned document with declaration as “Certified to be a true copy of the original” along with the application Applications not signed by the candidates will be summarily rejected.
Duly filled Application forms will be received till 05:00 PM Of 21/11/2019 only.
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019||Advertisement Details|
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|