SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Associates in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Sep-2022.
SBI Vacancy Details September 2022
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Junior Associates|
|Salary||Rs.17900-47920/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|State/UT Name||No of Posts|
|Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree/Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/DESM Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Junior Associates) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI’s official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 07-09-2022 to 27-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI’s official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as for most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 27-Sep-2022
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam: November 2022
- Tentative Date of Main Exam: December 2022/January-2023
SBI Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at Helpdesk No: 022-22820427