Rupahi College, Nagaon Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Rupahi College, Nagaon invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of 5 Assistant Professor Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The last date of submitting an application is on 15th Days. The candidates to go through the latest Rupahi College, Nagaon Recruitment Notification 2020 completely before applying for these jobs Rupahi College, Nagaon cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in 5 Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates apply through Online. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Rupahi College, Nagaon Notification Highlights:
|Rupahi College, Nagaon Recruitment||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Rupahi College, Nagaon.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date:||15 Days.|
|Post Name:||5 Assistant Professor posts.|
|Age Limit:||Up to 65 years as on 1st Dec 2019|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
Rupahi College, Nagaon Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 5
(a) Political Science: 02, Roster Point -01 -UR (PWD) and Roster Point -62 – OBC/MOBC
(b) Assamese: 01, Roster Point -05 – ST (P)
(c) Economics: 01, Roster Point -06 – OBC/MOBC
(d) History: 01, Roster Point – 13 – OBC/MOBC
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure:
As per Govt. office Memo No. AHE407/2017/44 = dated 08-11-2018 and Govt. Notification No. AHE28/2020/4 dated. 04-92-2020
The age of the candidates should not exceed 38 years as on 61-01-2020. With relaxation of 5 (Five) Years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 (Three) Years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– The in-service candidate must apply through proper channel with NOC from the authority concerned.
– Candidates must have the Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) and must have knowledge of local languages.
How to Apply For Rupahi College, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
Application has to be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs 2000/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Rupahi College payable at Indian Bank, Hatipukhuri Branch.
The Application must reach the Principal/ Secretary within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|Advertisement Details:||Click Here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs News:” box_color=”#0ff004″]
- Labour Court, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: Apply For 4 Peon, Night Chowkidar & Record Keeper Posts
- DC, Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2020: Apply For 6 Stenographer, Jr Assistant, & Other Posts
- DEE, Assam Notification 2020 For CTET Candidates, Apply Online @ Dee.Assam.Gov.In
- Deputy Commissioner, Kokrajhar Recruitment 2020: Apply For Office Peon Post
- Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj Recruitment 2020: Apply For 11 Junior Assistant Posts
- DLSA, Kamrup (M) Recruitment 2020: Apply For 5 LDA, DEO & Other Posts