Nowadays, people have some of the talents hidden within them. Here is an opportunity for the people who are learning and having expert ideas in Various sectors . There are many jobs available in the BARC Requirement, which invites people to take part in interviews. Here you will learn about many important details done before attending the exam online. The process is completely taken over through the online process. Also you can refer to the necessary things and prepare thoroughly for exams.
Important details to be noted
Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Type/ Category of jobs: Central Govt Jobs
Post name: Stipendiary trainee Category, Technician and Junior Research Fellowships
Location of the job: Kalpakkam(Tamil Nadu), Tarapur, and Mysuru.
Mode of applying: Online
Educational qualifications / criteria for applying
Stipendiary Trainee- SSC/HSC/B.sc/Diploma
Junior Research Fellow- B.Sc/M.Sc
- Stipend(pm) Trainee category-I: Rs16000- 18000/-
- Category-II: Rs10500- 12500/-
- Stipendiary Trainee post level category-I: Rs.44900/-
- Category-II: Rs.21700/-
- Technician Salary: Rs.25500/-
Procedure of selection
Check on the notification process on the official website.
Application / Exam fees
- For the post of Category I: Rs.150/-
- Category- II and Direct Recruitment: Rs.100/-
- Junior Research Fellow online application Fee: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen and PWD Candidates: Nill.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category- I: Minimum 18 years to 24 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category- II: Minimum 18 years to 22 years.
- Technician Age limit: Minimum 18 years to 25 years.
- Junior Research Fellow: Should be less than 28 years.
How to Apply
Here, you will check the steps required for applying for the various posts in BARC. The steps are,
Step 1: Visit the official Website www.recruit.barc.gov.in mentioned in the post.
Step 2: Get into the Latest news page of careers for freshers.
Step 3: Verify the eligibility criteria for applying for the post.
Step 4: Fill the application form from the link as the process is online.
Step 5: Give all your details correctly for the cross check from the organization. If there are any mistakes, the candidates are provided with the opportunity to correct it before submission.
Step 6: Carry a print out for future use purpose.
Important Dates to be seen
Start date : 15.01.2021
Last date: 30.01.2021
Apply Mode: Online