Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023: Prasar Bharati (Prasar Bharati) has released a notification at prasarbharati.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Part Time Correspondent in Charaideo – Dibrugarh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Feb-2023.
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Prasar Bharati (Prasar Bharati)|
|Post Details||Part Time Correspondent|
|Salary||As Per Prasar Bharati Norms|
|Job Location||Charaideo – Dibrugarh – Golaghat – Karimganj|
|Prasar Bharati Official Website||prasarbharati.gov.in|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Prasar Bharati official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 24 years and a maximum of 45 years, as on 20-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment (Part Time Correspondent) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prasar Bharati, Regional News Unit, All India Radio, Guwahati, Assam on or before 20-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for Prasar Bharati Part Time Correspondent Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Prasar Bharati recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Prasar Bharati, Regional News Unit, All India Radio, Guwahati, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Feb-2023
Prasar Bharati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: prasarbharati.gov.in