ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020: ONGC Foundation scholarship scheme for students is an exclusive scholarship opportunity for students belonging to Economically weaker General Category/ OBC category/ SC-ST category who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA or Master in Geophysics/Geology programme.
The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the meritorious students belonging to the marginalized sections of the society. Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 48,000 each on an annual basis to enable them to complete their education.
ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020:
1. ONGC Foundation Scholarship for Economically weaker General Category 2019-2020
No of beneficiary: 500
2. ONGC Foundation scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students 2019-2020
No of beneficiary: 500
3. ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019-20
No of beneficiary: 1000
Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full-time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
Age: Not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st January 2020 or as per advertisement Details.
Documents required to be submitted by the applicants:
[su_box title=”Documents” box_color=”#0ff004″]
- Certified copy of Caste Certificate in Hindi/English.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/Class 10 Mark sheet as proof of age.
- Copy of Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS students.
- Copy of consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Certified copy of annual income certificate of the family in Hindi/English language.
- Bank details of the applicant in the ECS form attested by the bank as prescribed.
- Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is not available.
[su_box title=”Selection Process” box_color=”#0ff004″]
- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. In case of students having equal marks in the qualifying examination students with lower family income will be selected.
- Preference shall be given to students from below poverty line (BPL) families and other students shall be considered only if a sufficient number of students from BPL families fulfilling the eligibility criteria is not available.
– 50% scholarships are reserved for girl students.
– The total number of scholarships is equally distributed in five different zones:
Zone 1 (North Zone) – J&K, Punjab, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand
Zone 2 (West Zone) – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, and Daman & Diu
Zone 3 (North-East Zone) – Sikkim, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, and Tripura
Zone 4 (East Zone) – Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, West Bengal, and Chhattisgarh
Zone 5 (South Zone) – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Telangana, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep.
How to Apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020:
The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in just one click by ‘Apply Now’ option which can be seen top right corner in this website www.ongcscholar.org.
|Advertisement Details:||Click Here.|
|Apply Online:||Click Here.|