Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019: Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates from its transportation areas in the districts of Jorhat, Golaghat, Morigaon, Nagaon, Kamrup(M), Nalbari, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar of Assam, for the following positions in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at Pipeline Department as per details given below:
Name Of Organization: Oil India Limited
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Dibrugarh, Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.oil-india.com/
Last Date: 05.08.2019
OIL India Limited, Duliajan Recruitment 2019
1. Name Of Post: Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade-V
No. of Post: 07 [UR-6, OBC-NCL-1]
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with ITI in the trade of Electrician from Government recognized institute and having National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC). in the trade of Electrician issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
2.Name Of Post: Assistant Technician I (Civil) Grade V
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Pay: Rs. 13500- 28000
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with relevant ITI in Draughtsman Civil Trade from Government recognized institute.
3.Name Of Post: Assistant Technician I (Tank Farm), Grade V
No of posts: 03 (UR)
Pay: Rs. 13500- 28000
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass or equivalent from Government recognized Board with ITI In Fitter from Government recognized institute.
4. Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade VIII
No of posts: 03 (UR)
Pay: Rs. 17000- 38000
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass from Government recognized board with 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institute Candidate should possess valid Electrical Supervisory Certificate of Competency, issued by the Electrical Licensing Board of State Govt with authorization fot the following paits-
Part – 1 Elementary Principles
Part – 2 Wiring for systems not exceeding 250 Volts
Part – 3 D C. Apparatus not exceeding 650 Volts
Part – 4 A C Apparatus not exceeding 650 Volts
Part – 5B Underground cable- voltage up to 11900 volts
Part – 6 Installation exceeding 650 volts
5. Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication), Grade VIII
No of posts: 04 (UR-03, OBC-1)
Pay: Rs. 17000- 38000
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with 03 years Diploma in Electronics a Communication Engineering from Government recognized institute.
General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
- The selection process shall consist of
- For the Post in SI. No. 1 2 and 3 it shall consists of Written Test.
- For the post in SI No 4 and 5 it shall consists of Stage-1 Written Test. Stage-2 COST.
- Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Written Test to qualify for COST wherever applicable However, mere securing qualifying marks in written test shall not make candidates eligible to appear in COST.
- For the posts in SI No. 4 and 5 candidates shall be shortlisted in the order of merit in the written test to be eligible for COST in the ratio of 1.2 (i.e for one vacancy two candidates will be shortlisted with due cognizance to number of reserved posts)
- If there is a tie of scores in written test marks, then all candidates with the same score shall be shortlisted for COST wherever applicable (For instance, against 1 vacancy if 5 candidates score same marks in written test then all of them will be called for COST although the ratio to call is 12 i e two candidates for one vacancy
- If after the COST all the candidates who have appeared COST are Found to be UNFIT or the number of candidates who have qualified in the COST are less than the number of notified vacancy then the next candidates in order of merit, as available as per the ratio 1 2, who have qualified in the written test shall be called for COST This process will be repeated till such time all vacancies are filled up subject to availability of eligible candidates who qualify in the written test
- COST will be qualifying in nature The final Merit List shall be prepared in order of merit based on Written Test marks of those candidates who qualify in COST
- In the final merit list for selection, if written test marks of more than one candidate are same then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-C shall be given preference In case if the marks in Part-C are same then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-B shall be given preference If the marks in Part-B are also same then the candidate who scores more marks in Part-A shall be given preference If the marks in Part-A is also same the candidate older in age shall be given preference in the merit list.
How to apply:
a) The application form should be neatly typed and filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification/ advertisement only .
b) Candidate should clearly mention the correct post code in the application form at all applicable places for the post applied as given in this notification /advertisement.
c) Candidate(s) must submit 01 (one) copy of recent 3cm x 3cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the following document/certificates/testimonials along with the correctly filled-up Application Form.
1.Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth and issued on or before the crucial date.
2.Mark sheets of ail the Requisite Qualification issued on or before the crucial date
3.Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating dearly the candidate s caste the Ad/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details
4.Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority
5.Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities) valid as on the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India
6.Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman) valid as on the crucial date
7.Employment Exchange Identity Card or Z S W O Registration Card (in case of Ex-Servicemen) valid as on the crucial date
8.Valid No Objection Certificate from concerned authority issued on or before the crucial date, rf the candidate is employed in Govt / Semi-Govt /PSU.
9.Valid Govt Photo Identity Card, PAN Card.
10.The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with ‘post code’ and should match with the post code filled ir the application form
11. LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE/CUT-OFF): 05-08-2019 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS).
12.Applications should be sent to the following address by speed post only.
Manager (ER) PL, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, PO: Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Kamrup (M) Assam, PIN-781171″.