NICS Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Career Service (NICS) has released a notification at labour.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2022.
NICS Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Career Service (NICS)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NICS Official Website||labour.gov.in|
NICS Vacancy Details
|Region Name||No of Posts|
|North East Region||43|
NICS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NICS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.A, B.E or B.Tech, B.Ed, MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics/Psychology/Sociology/Operations Research/Statistics/Social Work/Management/Finance/Commerce/Computer Applications from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Career Service Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 24 years and Maximum of 40 years, as on 15-Oct-2022.
As per the National Institute for Career Service Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NICS Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the NICS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NICS Young Professional Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NICS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NICS Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2022