NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Addl. SP, Dy. SP in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Jan-2023.
NIA Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Addl. SP, Dy. SP|
|Salary||Rs.56100-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police (Dy. SP)||38|
|Addl. Superintendent of Police (Addl. SP)||11|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 14-Jan-2023.
As per the National Investigation Agency Norms
Written Test & Interview
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police (Dy. SP)||Rs.56100-177500/-|
|Addl. Superintendent of Police (Addl. SP)||Rs.67700-208700/-|
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Addl. SP, Dy. SP) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 14-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIA Addl. SP, Dy. SP Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Jan-2023