NCLT Recruitment 2022: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Judicial Member, Technical Member in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 12-Aug-2022.
NCLT Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Judicial Member, Technical Member|
|Salary||As Per NCLT Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCLT Recruitment Norms
Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years, As on 12-Aug-2022
As per the National Company Law Tribunal Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Judicial Member, Technical Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nclt.gov.in official website starts from 15-07-2022 to 12-Aug-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri Riazul Haque, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 526, A ‘Wing, 5th floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 23-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for NCLT Judicial Member, Technical Member Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Shri Riazul Haque, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 526, A ‘Wing, 5th floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Aug-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 23-Aug-2022