N F Railway Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently N F Railway invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Singer & Dancer Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest N F Railway Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. N F Railway Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Singer & Dancer Posts job applications. Candidates apply through offline. For more information check the official Advertisement.
|Visit & Like Our Facebook Page: Click Here|
N F Railway Recruitment Details:
N F Railway applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Singer & Dancer Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Office Attendant Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 27th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the N F Railway Recruitment Detailed information N F Railway Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the N F Railway selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. N F Railway Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by N F Railway.
N F Railway Notification Highlights:
|N F Railway Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||North-East Frontier (NF) Railway.|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||ALL Over India|
|Post Name:||Singer & Dancer Posts|
|Age Limit:||18 to 35 years|
|Salary Details:||Level- 2 (GP- 1900)|
N F Railway Vacancy Details:
1.Name Of Post: Singer (Male)
No of posts: 1
2.Name Of Post: Dancer (Female)
No of posts: 1
(a)Candidates have passed 12th (+ 2 stages) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
[50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen and where candidate possess qualifications higher than HSC, such as Graduation/ Post Graduation].
Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist/Accounts Clerk cum Typist, based on vacancy (OR) 10th pass from recognized Board plus Act Apprentices/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
(b)Degree/Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified from a Government recognized institute.
- Experience in the field and performance are given on All India Radio/Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at National level.
Age as on 01.01.2020:
UR: 18 to 30 years
OBC: 18 to 33 years
SC/ST: 18 to 35 years
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para
- below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to candidates actually appearing in the written examination). The IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011. Candidates must write their names & full address in the IPO.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- Minority’ means Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Sikhs. Economically backward classes will mean those candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 50,000/- per annum.
How to Apply For N F Railway Recruitment 2020:
Applications only in the specific form as given in the advertisement must be sent to the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011, District Kamrup (M), Assam.
The application must reach the proper address by 17:30 hours on or before 31.01.2020 (Last date for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, is 10.02.2020)
The top of the envelope containing the application should clearly indicate “APPLICATION AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA, E. N. No. 03/2019, GP – 1900/-, Discipline- ………. & COMMUNITY: ………….”
|Official Advertisement/ Application Form: Click Here|
Latest Jobs Updates: