|Visit & Like Our Facebook Page: Click Here|
Mini ITI, Pathsala Recruitment details:
Mini ITI, Pathsala applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Workshop Attendant, Chowkidar, Sweeper & Peon Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Trade Apprentice Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 09th February. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Mini ITI, Pathsala. Recruitment Detailed information Mini ITI, Pathsala Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Mini ITI, Pathsala. selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Mini ITI, Pathsala Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Mini ITI, Pathsala.
Mini ITI, Pathsala Notification Highlights:
|Mini ITI, Pathsala Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Mini ITI, Pathsala.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Workshop Attendant, Chowkidar, Sweeper & Peon|
|Age Limit:||not be below 21 years and above years|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 9000/- per month|
Mini ITI, Pathsala Vacancy Details:
1.Name of Post: Workshop Attendant
2.Name of Post: Peon
3.Name of Post: Chowkidar
4.Name of Post: Sweeper
The applicant should not be below 21 years and above years of age on 1st January 2019.
How to Apply For Mini ITI, Pathsala Recruitment 2020:
- NO TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The post is purely temporary on a contractual basis.
- The applicants must be permanent residents Of Assam.
- The applicants must have a valid Employment Exchange Registration Card of Assam.
- Candidates must report within the scheduled time i.e. before 9.30 AM to 1200 Noon or else they will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|