Majuli District Court Recruitment 2022: Majuli eCourt (Majuli District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Peon, Driver in Majuli – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Aug-2022.
Majuli District Court Vacancy Details July 2022
|Majuli eCourt (Majuli District Court)
|Rs.12000-49000/- Per Month
|Majuli – Assam
|Majuli District Court Official Website
Majuli District Court Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
Majuli District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Majuli District Court Qualification Details
As per the Majuli eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jul-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
No Application Fee
Driving Test, Written Test, Viva Voce
Majuli District Court Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
How to apply for Majuli District Court Recruitment (Peon, Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Majuli, P.O, Garamur Satra, Pin-785104, Dist. Majuli, Assam on or before 06-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for Majuli District Court Peon, Driver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Majuli District Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Majuli, P.O, Garamur Satra, Pin-785104, Dist. Majuli, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Aug-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Aug-2022
Majuli District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in