KVIC Recruitment 2022: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has released a notification at kviconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professionals in Assam – Arunachal Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Aug-2022.
KVIC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
|Rs.25000-30000/- Per Month
|Assam – Arunachal Pradesh – Manipur – Meghalaya
|KVIC Official Website
KVIC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Young Professionals (Khadi)
|Young Professionals (Village Industries)
|Young Professionals (Establishment)
|Young Professionals (Training)
KVIC Recruitment required eligibility details
KVIC Qualification Details
- Young Professionals (Khadi): Master’s of Engineering/Science in Textile Technology
- Young Professionals (Village Industries): Master’s of Engineering/Science, MBA, B.Sc
- Young Professionals (Establishment): Master’s Degree in HR
- Young Professionals (Training): Master in Social Work, Master of Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Age Limit: As per the Khadi and Village Industries Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 27 years, as on 24-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for KVIC Recruitment (Young Professionals) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at KVIC official website kviconline.gov.in, Starts from 27-07-2022 to 24-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for KVIC Young Professionals Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through KVIC official website kviconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Khadi and Village Industries Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KVIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2022
- Tentative Date of Personal Interview: Sep-2022
KVIC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form or queries may send through email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org