IOCL, Pipelines Division Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently, IOCL, Pipelines Division invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of 380 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below in Pipelines Division of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
|Name Of Organization:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Job|
|Last Date:||Last Date: 22/11/2019.|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment Details:
1.Name Of Post: Technician Apprentice-Mechanical
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering.
2.Name Of Post: Technician Apprentice-Electrical
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
3.Name Of Post: Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering.
4.Name Of Post: Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)
Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
5.Name Of Post: Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
6.Name Of Post: Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)
Candidates have Minimum 12th passed (but below graduate)
7.Name Of Post: Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)
- Candidates Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate).
- Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
No of posts:
- Gujarat: 80
- Rajasthan: 35
- West Bengal: 39
- Bihar: 26
- Assam: 23
- Uttar Pradesh: 12
- Odisha: 39
- Chhattisgarh: 08
- Jharkhand: 03
- Haryana: 36
- Punjab: 17
- Delhi: 16
- Uttar Pradesh: 18
- Uttrakhand: 03
- Tamil Nadu: 19
- Karnataka: 03
- Andhra Pradesh: 03
Candidates MustvMinimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2019 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
[su_note]Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:[/su_note]
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.
How to apply:
Candidates Should be applied through Online. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2019 till 22.11.2019 by 18:00 hours.
|Start date of receipt of online application:||04.11.2019|
|Last date of receipt of online application :||22.11.2019|
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|