Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of SSC Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Nov-2022.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||SSC Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Branch/Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre||56|
|Air Traffic Controller||5|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||15|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||25|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||45|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Navy Qualification Details
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre, Air Traffic Controller, Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer), Pilot: B.E or B.Tech
- Logistics: B.Sc in IT, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc in IT, Post Graduation in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management
- Education: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Manufacturing/Production Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science, M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Chemistry, Maths/Operational Research
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control
Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: B.E or B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Tele Communication, Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC), Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Power Engineering, Power Electronics
- Naval Constructor: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship Technology, Ship Building, Ship Design
Age Limit: As per Indian Navy Norms
As per the Indian Navy Norms
No Application Fee
Merit List, Document Verification, Medical Exam & Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Navy SSC Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Nov-2022
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in