Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Website. Recently Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) invites all the eligible candidates to apply the post of Cook & Steward. All the eligible candidates apply for this post. Other Details are given below:
Name Of Organization: Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Total Post: N/A
Name Of Post: Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)
No Of Post: N/A
10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2020 i.e. born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002, both dates are inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 30 Oct to 08 Nov 2019 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 10th class up to two decimals and this is not to b rounded off. Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides the choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidates are to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- To fill up the “Online” application, the candidates need to log on to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
[su_note radius=”4″] Applicants to take a print out of the e-Admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 17 Nov to 22 Nov 2019 only post shortlisting of the online applications[/su_note]
- NIFT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
- IGNOU Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2019District & Session Judge, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2019
- Dibrugarh University Exam Routine 2019
|Official Advertisement:||[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2nt56e3″ target=”blank” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here [/su_button]|
|Official Website:||[su_button url=”www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.” target=”blank” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here [/su_button]|