Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from unmarried male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
[su_table responsive=”yes” class=”border: black;”]
|Last date:||8 Aug 2019|
Name of organization: Indian Army
Job Type: Central Government Job
Apply Mode: Online
Official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Apply Date: 10/07/2019
Last date: 08/08/2019
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
Name Of Post: 47th NCC SSC Officer Entry in Indian Army
No Of Post: 100
For Men: 50(45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
For Women: 05(04for General Category and 01for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
The Criteria of NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders to appear directly for SSB for SSC (Non-Technical) at Officers Training Academy, Chennai :
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
- Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
Grading: Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’Grade in ‘C’Certificate Exam of NCC.
The minimum age for NCC SSC Officer is 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2020(born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995and not later than 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive)
A stipend of training is ₹56100/- during the training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. On completion, they will be commissioned as Lt in the pay scale of 7th CPC Pay Level-10 ₹56100-177500.
How To Apply:
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
(i)One copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, photograph affixed.
(ii)Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
(iii)Copy of 12thClass Certificate & Marks Sheet.
(iv)Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
(v)Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
(vi)Copy of NCC `C’ Certificate (Not required from Wards of Battle Casualties).
(vii)Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks (as applicable) and aggregate percentage from the concerned University duly specifying the rules/conversion criteria/formula in this regard.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login and then click `Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration.
- Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully.
- After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application.
- A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
[su_button url=”http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/Default.aspx?id=156&lg=eng&” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]