IIHT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Handloom Technology Guwahati (IIHT Guwahati) has released a notification at handlooms.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Lab Attendant (Weaving) in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Nov-2022.
IIHT Guwahati Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Handloom Technology Guwahati (IIHT Guwahati)|
|Post Details||Lab Attendant (Weaving)|
|Salary||Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IIHT Guwahati Official Website||handlooms.nic.in|
IIHT Guwahati Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIHT Guwahati official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have two years Experience in Winding, Warping & other operations related to weaving
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology Guwahati recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 30 years, As on 29-Nov-2022
- Government Servants & OH Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Practical Test
How to apply for IIHT Guwahati Recruitment (Lab Attendant (Weaving)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022 on or before 29-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for IIHT Guwahati Lab Attendant (Weaving) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IIHT Guwahati recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Nov-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 06-Dec-2022
IIHT Guwahati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: handlooms.nic.in