IASST Recruitment 2023: Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST) has released a notification at iasst.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Mar-2023.
IASST Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST)|
|Post Details||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Salary||Rs.18000-56900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IASST Official Website||iasst.gov.in|
IASST Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IASST official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Skill & Trade Test
How to apply for IASST Recruitment (Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035, Assam on or before 24-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for IASST Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IASST recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Mar-2023
IASST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: iasst.gov.in