Hello, Friends Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Website. Fishery Development Officer Kamrup Recruitment 2019 has given the notice advertisement. Candidates are called to attend this job, to those who are eligible only; Students who are a graduate from a well-known university can apply for this. If you want more information you can go to the website which is: http://fisheries.assam.gov.in/ or, it will be mentioned below:
[su_table responsive=”yes” class=”border: black;”]
|The last date of submission of application:||31st Aug 2019.|
Name of Organization: Fishery Department, Kamrup
Job Type: Assam Government Job.
Job Location: Assam
Official Website: http://fisheries.assam.gov.in/
Apply mode: Offline
Total post: 5
Fishery Development Officer Kamrup Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Post: 5
Students must be a graduate in any stream which is from a well-known university also he/she should be good at typing in English and Assamese.
Students must not be less at 18 or more than 28 years of age due on 1/7/2019.
Students will be getting 14,000 to 60,500 + grade pay of 6,200 rupees, which will be included for everything as per the rules.
Application Fees: is Nil
- The students whose forms are agreed will sit for a written Exam( multiple chose exam )which will be told later on a given date. The syllabus will be mentioned on the calling letter.
- After the written exam, the student will be shortlisted, and then the students will have to sit for a computer practical examination which will be mentioned shortly.
How to apply:
Candidates should put their name on their sealed envelopment and should be given to the Fishery Department officer. Here are the documents in which they should have which will be mentioned below:
- 3 passport size photograph.
- Copies of all the certificates.
- The mark sheets of 10th and 12th and other qualifications.
- Their age with the copies.
- Proof of registration card.
- Envelop of your address.
- Stamp of rupees 10.
Application Submit Address:” Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Kamrup, Guwahati and the Sub-Divisional Fishery Dev. Officer, Rangia”
[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2GYjv8o” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Advertisement[/su_button]